- Knowledge of all mechanical equipment, installation, maintenance, and repair
- Knowledge of maintenance hand tools and shop equipment.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical technical equipment (ie: micrometers, calipers, metal gauges, metal thickness)
- Knowledge of oxygen acetylene equipment and welding equipment
- Ability to assemble, disassemble, and overhaul hydraulic pumps, relief valves, regulating valves, filters, lines, actuating cylinders, and motors
- Ability to fit and adjust chains and sprockets for drive units
We’re looking for people like you!
Come grow with Nortera!
Nortera believes in Equal Opportunity for all and is committed to ensuring all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, have an opportunity to apply for those positions that they are interested in and qualify for without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Nortera is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals so that an individual can perform their job-related duties. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact us at 585-434-0399.