You will bring the following to the business:
- Must have excellent employee engagement, communication, organizational, problem solving, results driven focus, decisive decision making, and time management skills
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Computer literacy to include Microsoft Office/Google Suite
- Must possess a demonstrated leadership and process knowledge
- Must be able to direct a structured team made of Supervisors, Leads and floor operators
- Willingness to learn new tasks and be dependable
- Must be able to read and write the English language
- Must be a team leader and effectively communicate with others
- OSHA Affected Training in Hearing Conversation, Blood Bourne Pathogens, Confined Space, HAS-Com
- Company and Facility Training in Facility Work Rules, Facility Security, Food Safety, GMP’s, HACCP
- Engineering/management background
- Five years of progressive experience in Food Safety/Science supervision
- Five years of experience in the food industry; specializing in fresh vegetable production, frozen vegetable repack, and distribution is desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Food Science, Business Administration, or other related Food Science field
We’re looking for people like you!
Come grow with Nortera!
Nortera believes in Equal Opportunity for all and is committed to ensuring all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, have an opportunity to apply for those positions that they are interested in and qualify for without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Nortera is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals so that an individual can perform their job-related duties. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact us at 585-434-0399.