- Five to seven years' experience as an Industrial Electrician
- Associate Degree in Electrical Technology education or other related field
- Ability to interpret and properly read an electrical diagram.
- Ability to comprehend facility blueprints and schematics, initiate revisions when applicable and effectively troubleshoot panels and other related equipment for proper operation.
- Ability to interpret and troubleshoot electrical systems when schematics are not available.
- Ability to install and troubleshoot electrical circuitry
- Knowledge of Programmable Logic Controls (PLC’s), Inverters (Variable Frequency Drives VFD’s) and their associated devices and systems
If you see yourself fitting into this job and our culture, we want to meet you!
At Nortera, diversity is a treasure that we cultivate!
Although all job applications are considered, only successful applicants will be contacted. The masculine credits are used without discrimination and only for the purpose of lightening the text. Nortera is committed to diversity and inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment that highlights the unique contribution of our employees to the success of our business. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage a wide variety of applications so that we can have a diverse workforce that is representative of our customers and the communities where we operate.