- Prior experience in the operation and repair of two stage anhydrous ammonia refrigeration system
- Knowledge for the operation and repair of two stage anhydrous ammonia refrigeration system, screw compressor and booster, reciprocating compressor, rotary booster, evaporative condensers, ammonia pumps and controls and freezer tunnels for IQF processing
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and/or schematics, Knowledge of chemical manuals
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical technical equipment such as micrometers, calipers, metal gauges, metal thickness and multi-meter
- Knowledge of oxygen acetylene equipment
Shift: 1st or 2nd shift
If you see yourself fitting into this job and our culture, we want to meet you!
At Nortera, diversity is a treasure that we cultivate!
Although all job applications are considered, only successful applicants will be contacted. The masculine credits are used without discrimination and only for the purpose of lightening the text. Nortera is committed to diversity and inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment that highlights the unique contribution of our employees to the success of our business. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage a wide variety of applications so that we can have a diverse workforce that is representative of our customers and the communities where we operate.