- Five to seven years' experience as an Industrial Electrician
- Associate Degree in Electrical Technology education or other related field
- Ability to interpret and properly read an electrical diagram.
- Ability to comprehend facility blueprints and schematics, initiate revisions when applicable and effectively troubleshoot panels and other related equipment for proper operation.
- Ability to interpret and troubleshoot electrical systems when schematics are not available.
- Ability to install and troubleshoot electrical circuitry
- Knowledge of Programmable Logic Controls (PLC’s), Inverters (Variable Frequency Drives VFD’s) and their associated devices and systems
If you see yourself fitting into this job and our culture, we want to meet you!
At Nortera, diversity is a treasure that we cultivate!
Nortera Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. EOE. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, please contact our Human Resources department via phone at 585-434-0399.